Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oreo and his surgery


So my sweet lab Oreo had to have ACL surgery today. Come to find out he had a complete tear :( I have been a total mess worrying about him and wondering if we had made the right decisions for him as far as surgery, but our family vet's said he did great today! I got a peek at him sleeping this afternoon and was very relieved to see him and his Wonderful accomodations for the night! Oreo is staying overnight tonight so they can watch him for me tomorrow since I have to work, darn it! I miss him like crazy but know he is better off there tonight and tomorrow. Please just keep Oreo in your prayers as he has a long recovery in front of him - must be confined for at least 2 months, possibly more.

1 comment:

  1. HUGS to you and Oreo! I am sure he is fine there, and probably better since he would want to play with the others. HUGS honey let me know if there's anything I can do!

    ReplyDelete