These two pages are pretty simple - they were done around mindnight last night. The one still needs something in the upper right corner, but I'm not sure what...any ideas? I don't want to make these too fancy as he is boy dog!
First I love the hidden journaling on the first one. Second My first thought was maybe a heart with a bone in it for the top of the second one. Either way GOOD JOB! Or maybe some journaling strips?
I am a 31 year old wife, daughter and Mommy!
I have 2 furbabies, 2 pups (Rolo and Oreo) . I love animals, children and being able to use my imagination and creativity.
Aside from becoming a mom (the best!), I currently work 2 days a week for SoonerStart, Oklahoma's Early Intervention Unit. In other words, I get paid to drive around and play with babies and toddlers all day - my job couldn't get any better!
I got into crafting thanks to my mom and grandmother; 2 very creative ladies! I have been scrapbooking about 6 years and have just really gotten into cardmaking/rubber stamping. I like getting new ideas and trying my hand at new techniques. I hope to get better and better as I go, we'll see what happens!
Please look around and Enjoy!
First I love the hidden journaling on the first one. Second My first thought was maybe a heart with a bone in it for the top of the second one. Either way GOOD JOB! Or maybe some journaling strips?
ReplyDelete