Okay Grandpa and Grandma, these pics are for you! Mom said you were asking about my farm down here (it does feel like a farm at times).
Rolo is doing just great. He always wants to be with me and always wants to be chasing any one of his balls (or any other toy you can throw)! Still spoiled rotten and sleeps in our bed whenever he wants to.
Oreo is doing okay too. He is confined to the house right now, but I don't think he minds it at all. He prefers to be wherever I am too! He and Rolo are both sleeping at my feet right now. Oreo is doing better since his surgery, but we still must take it easy for the next 4 months! We have put a twin mattress at the foot of our bed so he seems happy there - we can't let him jump onto our bed anymore!
Twix is as onery as ever. He stays in the sunroom for the most part as he is FULL of energy. He is constantly in and out and I think he likes being left alone by the other dogs. He does get to come into the house for a bit each day as long as he behaves himself!
Kit-Kat is able to go in and out now as she pleases...Most of the time I find her just sitting in the middle of the backyard. She seems to be a happier cat since she can "roam" a little more.
I do love having dogs, I am definately a big-dog person. It's my hope that some day we have a big enough house and a huge yard, or some land, to have even more rescued dogs!




All your furbabies are adorable.
ReplyDeleteomg i love all your furbabies, thanks for sharing them
ReplyDeletejennie
I love them, they are so cute thanks for the share.
ReplyDeleteHugs