Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cocoa Mugs! Yummy!

I made these Cocoa mugs for our local craft mall too! I hope they are good sellers -priced at $2.50 ea. I cut each mug out by hand, ran them through the cuttlebug, some stickles, deco., ribbons and done! Each spoon I dipped in melted chocolated and sprinkled with bits of peppermint! Add a packet of cocoa and there you have it! I love the way they turned out!

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! hope you sell a bunch of them, they are really cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute! I would buy a few for easy peasy gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH those are just darling Melissa! I would certainly buy those for $2.50. Let us know how it goes. I love the spoons. What a great deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute. What did the verse say? Could you email it to me at cricutlass@yahoo.com. Did you sell out at $2.50. I am thinklng about doing fairs next year and need some ideas on pricing. I want to make money to buy more cartridges for my cricut!!! Check out my blog if you have time at cricutlass.blogspot.com. Keep up the great blog

    ReplyDelete