So here we go! All done - phew!!! There are roughly 150 diapers in a swirled design on this cake! It was not supposed to be this tall, but just ended up that way, LOL! The bottom is 16" round with the tiers being spaced all the way up from there!All of the cricut cuts were done with the New Arrival cartridge, the giraffe and rattle are from Target and the shoes from Babies 'R US!
The bib on the bottom is hand crotched by my mom! Thanks Mom!
The nursery colors are chocolate brown, pink, lime and tan - so this fits perfectly I think! It is set upon a thick cardboard base covered with foil and silver wrapping paper!




That is great! You did a really good job. I'm sure she will love it!
ReplyDeleteSimply AMAZING! Such detail, great colors and next time I am pregnant you are making me one right? LOL! Just joking! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that! You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job! What a wonderful gift! I loved seeing you post pictures as a work in progress! I've only ever seen the finished product before...
ReplyDeleteMelissaAllore on the Cricut Board