Monday, June 14, 2010

Where Have I Been?

So, I've been MIA for over 3 months. Well, I've just been sick and tired and nauseous...I'm expecting our first BABY!!! WOOHOO!!! The little one is due at the beginning of November and we are SO EXCITED! Just the past few days, I think the morning sickness if FINALLY subsiding, LOL, I thought it would never go away!

We go to the doc on Thursday to hopefully find out the gender of this little one and then, let the buying begin! Actually, we've already purchased the crib, dresser/hutch and several boxes of diapers - yup, just a little excited!

In the midst of this all, Friday we are scheduled to begin a kitchen makeover (new sink, stove, microwave, dishwasher and granite coutertops!) We are also doing new carpeting and tile as well as the (tiny) master bath before little one comes! Whew!

I'm hoping to start the creating again soon, the last thing I made was the card posted in February; I've definatley missed creating, but sure haven't had the energy to do it AT ALL! Hope to get some new things posted soon!

3 comments: