So I had a little girl, just shy of 3 months ago and I haven't crafted much since my awful morning sickness kicked my rump! So much of my time is spent playing and just holding my baby girl that my crafting has taken a back seat. I did lots of crafts over the holidays, but never took pics to post :( But, it's time to get back into the swing of things! Luckily I have kept up with all the newest cricut carts and new goodies. Time to put all these new carts to good use and scrap this baby girl before time gets away from me again!
Hope everyone has been doing well and can't wait to visit some blogs to get some fresh new ideas for crafting!
3 years ago




So glad you are back!! Congrats on that baby girl! I bet she's a doll!!! Happy Crafting!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your bundle of joy!
ReplyDeleteJust became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/