Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crazy Busy Here...

Haven't had a chance to work on a thing lately! DH and I are getting very serious, very quickly about selling our home and moving into something bigger, hopefully on one or two acres of land! Had a colonoscopy today which was NO FUN preparing for but did that today and all is well Thank Goodness!

Love all my followers I have gotten - really makes me feel like my work is a little good after all :) Definately wish I had more time at home to actually create - moving should help, I'll be further away from the stores and should have more space to get myself organized...although, I'm not sure being further away from the stores is a good thing, LOL!

Should get some creations posted later this week when the roofers are here pounding away up top! I had to take Thurs. and Fri. off so my dogs wouldn't go too crazy!

1 comment: