Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Scrapbooking Space





This is one of my favorite rooms in our house! MY CRAFT SPACE! I have chosen to do all white furniture and have plans on painting the walls pink/brown or a pink and green color combo...However, we are planning on moving anytime from now to 1 year from now....whenever we find the right place so I have held off on the painting. My desk and most of my cubes came from Target, other shelving came from Lowe's. The floor to ceiling stamp shelf I made myself, although it is full and I need to make another one :) As you can see the pile of blankets on the floor are for my dogs....they are always wherever I am! The other wall not pictured has the closet...I have taken the closet doors off and that is where my computer, TV, etc. reside along with more white shelving and my paper tower! Hope you like it!

10 comments:

  1. Like it?? I LOVE it. Wow you have a store in there! Very nice and so organized! I have that same desk in black but it is my computer desk. Great room, Melissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! When we move I am going to do white furniture with blue/brown combo! I love it sweetie, so organized and I am so proud of you for MAKING the stamp tower! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Melissa!! Your space is awesome and super organized!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Great room! I wish mine was that awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great space, I just started redoing my room, but really want those stamp racks for the walls. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a room! So cool that you made that stamp shelf! The pic of your dog is hysterical....didn't even know that existed and am wondering how you get the dog motivated to keep walking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I come and scrap with you? Whenever I promote to a room, I want it to be just like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "m so jealousy - that is great (I want all of the carts too)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a room! I'm a new follower, please stop by my blog and pick up your award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Melissa! I also gave you a ONE LOVELY BLOG award! Your choice of background is sooo cute! And I just love your scraproom! You know we are 'practically' neighbors (i'm in Dallas! Lol!) We, also have a black lab (Harley), a golden retriever (Kelly) and a mixed mutt (Mickey)... but the cat (Chrissy) is the boss! Pls jump to my blog to get your award!

    ReplyDelete