This is Oreo's Coleman Coyote! It was the most expensive dog toy we have ever purchased - $30.00! But it was worth every penny! Oreo drags this thing around EVERYWHERE! It goes to bed with him every night and the one toy he refuses to share! He has chewed the squeaker out of it and is working on chewing the leg off, but it has definately stood the test of time! I didn't think it would last this long, so I went on Ebay and found a couple more (cheaper!) so we have backups when necessary! Good Grief - the things we do for our SPOILED dogs :)
***Pardon the crooked stitching - this was my first time ever stitching on a layout!
I love it! 30.00 that is cheap compared to kids toys just FYI! LOL! Good job stiching I want to try that one day.......but dont know how to work a sewing machine! LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove your LO! I wouldn't have noticed the stitching if you hadn't pointed it out, BTW. Check out my blog - I have left an award for you.
ReplyDelete