Everett got his hat on Oreo a couple of times, but Oreo got it off just as fast as it went on! I was able to catch a few pics though! What a good puppy! Another simple layout! UGH! Why can't I make a more intricate layout!
I am a 31 year old wife, daughter and Mommy!
I have 2 furbabies, 2 pups (Rolo and Oreo) . I love animals, children and being able to use my imagination and creativity.
Aside from becoming a mom (the best!), I currently work 2 days a week for SoonerStart, Oklahoma's Early Intervention Unit. In other words, I get paid to drive around and play with babies and toddlers all day - my job couldn't get any better!
I got into crafting thanks to my mom and grandmother; 2 very creative ladies! I have been scrapbooking about 6 years and have just really gotten into cardmaking/rubber stamping. I like getting new ideas and trying my hand at new techniques. I hope to get better and better as I go, we'll see what happens!
Please look around and Enjoy!
First I love the distressing and inking and of course the brown! Second it is not simple and it is beautiful, STOP STRESSING! Just have fun doing it!
ReplyDeleteWho needs intricate when you have a subject like that! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies!
ReplyDelete