I remember my mom saying, we were taking a walk and I just sat down in the puddle! Her reaction was to say, Oh, Melissa! LOL, Don't know who exactly snapped the picture, but the caught it at just the right moment!
I am a 31 year old wife, daughter and Mommy!
I have 2 furbabies, 2 pups (Rolo and Oreo) . I love animals, children and being able to use my imagination and creativity.
Aside from becoming a mom (the best!), I currently work 2 days a week for SoonerStart, Oklahoma's Early Intervention Unit. In other words, I get paid to drive around and play with babies and toddlers all day - my job couldn't get any better!
I got into crafting thanks to my mom and grandmother; 2 very creative ladies! I have been scrapbooking about 6 years and have just really gotten into cardmaking/rubber stamping. I like getting new ideas and trying my hand at new techniques. I hope to get better and better as I go, we'll see what happens!
Please look around and Enjoy!
Oh Melissa is RIGHT! YIKES I sure hope Caitlyn doesnt do that! LOL!
ReplyDelete