Friday, January 1, 2010

End of 2009 and a very Happy New Year!

So the end of 2009 for me was a whirlwind with a blizzard, Christmas with much of the family stuck elsewhere due to the ice and snow, and a heart procedure 4 days after Christmas! All went well and I wouldn't change anything, but I will say that I'm glad 2009 is over!

Welcome 2010! I hope this year bring lots of health, love and happiness to my family as well as yours! We are hoping to finally find land to build a new home, begin a family and move on with our lives. We are blessed to both have great jobs with great benefits that allow us to live happily. I never take that for granted these days either. My family, including doggies, are all healthy and happy and may that continue through the next decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment