Another baby shower at work tomorrow....a little girl for Jaime! Inspiration from a card on SCS! I used the Stampin Up "Cute & Cuddly" set on this card, nestabilities and polka dot ribbon! I love the end result of this one!
Oh Melissa, what a gorgeous card. I love the colors and the little bear is so cute. I don't even have that set. Gosh I just ordered. I think I need to order again! Oh I have been meaning to tell you this- My friend, Melanie was over the other night and I was teaching her how to make a blog. She came up with the name Mel's Spot but it was already taken. That made me think of yours with the Mel's Thoughtful Spot!! Been meaning to tell you that. Anway, simply darling card!
I am a 31 year old wife, daughter and Mommy!
I have 2 furbabies, 2 pups (Rolo and Oreo) . I love animals, children and being able to use my imagination and creativity.
Aside from becoming a mom (the best!), I currently work 2 days a week for SoonerStart, Oklahoma's Early Intervention Unit. In other words, I get paid to drive around and play with babies and toddlers all day - my job couldn't get any better!
I got into crafting thanks to my mom and grandmother; 2 very creative ladies! I have been scrapbooking about 6 years and have just really gotten into cardmaking/rubber stamping. I like getting new ideas and trying my hand at new techniques. I hope to get better and better as I go, we'll see what happens!
Please look around and Enjoy!
Oh Melissa, what a gorgeous card. I love the colors and the little bear is so cute. I don't even have that set. Gosh I just ordered. I think I need to order again!
ReplyDeleteOh I have been meaning to tell you this- My friend, Melanie was over the other night and I was teaching her how to make a blog. She came up with the name Mel's Spot but it was already taken. That made me think of yours with the Mel's Thoughtful Spot!! Been meaning to tell you that.
Anway, simply darling card!
Gorgeous! Great job and what is up with all you okies popping babies out? LOL! Just joking sweetie, cant wait for it to be your turn!
ReplyDelete