Friday, July 15, 2011

My Reason...


The title of this post says it all for me now!
She is my reason, in many ways!

But in the sense of relating to crafting, my reason for falling behind :)
I began to craft just a little bit back in February, however, that didn't last long as being a mommy was just too important. All of my time has been dedicated to playing, snuggling, and caring for my beautiful daughter! I want to soak up every moment of her young childhood, as we know all too well, how fast the time goes...

What brings me back to my blog is an upcoming Copic certification class that my mom brougt to my attention (Thank you, Mom!) I am going to attend this class with her next month, and look forward to learning how to properly use my stash of Copic markers!

With every new milestone, page layouts pop up in my head! I think its high time to get some of these ideas down onto paper! Longer naptimes now make for perfect scrapping time! "Sorry dear, the kitchen is a wreck but look at this layout I got done today!" 8-)

2 comments:

  1. Well your "reason" is ADORABLE!!! Just tell the hubby the kitchen will still be there when you get back.. but you are simply preserving memories!!! =)

    ReplyDelete