I feel so special to get a couple of blog awards and have more followers than I ever expected. Thank you all! Glad you all stop by to check out my creations!
I am a 31 year old wife, daughter and Mommy!
I have 2 furbabies, 2 pups (Rolo and Oreo) . I love animals, children and being able to use my imagination and creativity.
Aside from becoming a mom (the best!), I currently work 2 days a week for SoonerStart, Oklahoma's Early Intervention Unit. In other words, I get paid to drive around and play with babies and toddlers all day - my job couldn't get any better!
I got into crafting thanks to my mom and grandmother; 2 very creative ladies! I have been scrapbooking about 6 years and have just really gotten into cardmaking/rubber stamping. I like getting new ideas and trying my hand at new techniques. I hope to get better and better as I go, we'll see what happens!
Please look around and Enjoy!
Congrats to you on your award, don't you just love it when you see your blog growning. I know for me it makes me smile:) ~~♥~
ReplyDeleteWhat a special award... that's really great! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, What a pretty award! So is your blog!
ReplyDeleteI can't figure out how to follow your blog, but am going to add you to my blog list:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award!! You've got a really nice blog and deserve it!
ReplyDelete