Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Why I Get Nothing Done!


So here are two reasons whey I can never accomplish anything on time :) As soon as I sit down in my scrap room, I get Oreo and Rolo who want to play! Of course I choose them first!
***The cubes with the glass doors came from Target about a year ago. I wish I had gotten more at the time!

7 comments:

  1. like the new blog, lovely summer colors. Left you something on mine go check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy Oh boy if I had a craft room like that I would be digging right into... I love my fur pets as well they stop me a lot now that i think about it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Blue Rose, I love your craft room. Where did you get those boxes with the glass doors? Love the look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... at least you have some company!!! Cute Furbabies! Snowmanlover has an "Oreo" too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the summer look!!! and your craft room is to die for!! I use the kitchen table when I can :) LOL!! love your puppies~so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love your craft room, I am jealous! Thanks for sharing your dogs with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate. one of my furbabies is usually laying either at my feet under my desk or right behind my chair so I trip over her! Love your craft room and your blog background is very cheery!

    ReplyDelete