Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Martha Stewart punch haul!

So I had a great day at Michaels and picking up some of the new MS punches!
I went to one Michaels this morning and picked up the leaf border and the pumpkin border - used a 50% and 40% off coupon! I was feeling pretty good since I got the graveyard border a few days back!

I had enough time to go to one more Michaels store this afternoon and just as I was walking in, here comes a lady rolling a basket full of boxes filled with the punches! Boy did I walk in at just the right time! I rolled my cart around a bit while she put up the pegs and labels and FINALLY started hanging the punches! Once she put out what I wanted, she let me reach over and grab them! YAY!

The cashier let me use 1 50% and 1 40% coupon on each set (spiderweb and loop set) and just did 2 transactions for all 4 punches!!!! That was awesome of her, especially since this Michaels store is usually pretty stingy! Now, I just need to creating with them!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a great haul. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Good for you!! NOW USE THEM!!!!! You will have to show me that loopy one...not sure on that one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I've seen them but not sure I want them. I will have to see what you make with these to see if I really need them.

    ReplyDelete