Sunday, August 16, 2009

Water Treadmill Therapy

So here are a few pics of Oreo during his water treadmill therapy. This was done using the Paper Doll Dress Up, Camp Out, and Zooballoo cartridges. I have left some space for some cuts that I know I want once I get the Life is a Beach cart! I used lots of glimmer mist on the seaweed and diamond glaze over the fish!

I don't know if you can tell, but the therapy room was decorated in a fish, dolphin, sea theme...that's why I want to use the other cart too! There were fishy stickers all over the treadmill glass....cute!

3 comments:

  1. So cool! I am so happy he got to do that since he needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I never seen a water treadmill...what happened?
    lovin the layout!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brenda! Oreo tore his Canine cruciate ligament in his knee - like the ACL in humans :( He had surgery and lost a lot of muscle mass, so we did this to help him learn to weight bear on that leg again!

    ReplyDelete