Saturday, August 15, 2009

My sweet Oreo!

Love these pictures of Oreo - I think they capture some of his most used expressions; one of patience and one of eagerness. Used Storybook for the cuts, some glimmer mist and rhinestones...I see the one in the bottom corner fell over, but no worries, I fixed it! :)

These are just a few pics of Oreo being lazy and how he LOVED to jump up on our bed to nap....poor thing isn't allowed to jump up there anymore after his knee surgery, but never fear, Oreo has HIS OWN TWIN MATTRESS in our bedroom! Not a doggie bed - an extra daybed mattress! Can you believe that - SPOILED!
***The blue stiped pillow in the picture in a XL Dog Pillow and as you can see, it's just now big enough!

So here are a couple of quick shot's of Oreo after coming hom the day after his CCL Repair to his rear left knee. Poor baby was so sick (because of the meds) and miserable! Was quite a miserable time for all of us - pretty quick and simple layout - I didn't want to spend long looking at the pics again, but he's doing better now!
*Since this one had such a long story, I did lots of journaling on the back of the page :)


1 comment:

  1. All look great! A twin mattress? LOL! Caitlyn doesnt even have that LOL!

    ReplyDelete