Thursday, August 13, 2009

List for Santa...

This is another snapshot of Oreo with Santa! It's hard to see the look on his face from this pic, but the photographer "accidentally" printed me an extra pic since he thought this one would be too good to pass up - otherwise they were about $9 each! Yikes!!! I definately thanked the photographer for this one!
All cuts from Christmas solutions, Christmas Cheer and Joys of the Season! The words are simply stickers and a bit of MS glitter on the tree!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Nice placement of photo! I like the background paper and the tree cut! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute LO.... I love it!
    I have an award for you on my blog.. stop by when you have a chance and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute, did you get my blog award, I left you the other day? Barb

    ReplyDelete