Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oreo meeting Santa Claus

Okay, so back to the dogs! I've got to get their layouts done so I can get all the animal stuff out of my way! I'm surrounded by pet papers! This was Oreo's first Christmas with our family so he HAD to meet Santa! I think he liked him :)

This layout was all done using the Cricut Christmas solutions cartridge and a Martha Stewart punch! Pretty simple really, but I didn't want to overwhelm the photo! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa, this is just the cutest thing ever! Love your new blog backround. I have one similar on my private blog. The little girl looks like my little girl did when she was younger.
    Anyway just love your layout and your dog! You know I have an Oreo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, I posted earlier but don't see my post. Anyway, please hop on over to my blog and grab a blog award for yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the border you put around it! I love that cut of Santa and his reindeer YAY!

    ReplyDelete