Don't you just hate playing the waiting game!
I was working on a layout and decided the main picture wasn't big enough....so, I went back to order another one in a larger size and ended up placing a large order. So now I can't do anything until my larger picture comes in. Ugh! At least in the meantime some well-needed housework is getting done! Hopefully tomorrow I can sit down and make some cards with some of my newer stamp sets!
I'm also waiting for a couple of cricut cartridges that I've ordered to come in! A Child's Year and Life's a Beach! Why oh why does the mail seem to take FOREVER when you are waiting for something :)
3 years ago




hahah you are so funny! I need to order from April until now for Caitlyn. But I wont be doing much lately! I am excited for you to get ACY and LAB (i want lab too soon!)
ReplyDelete