This layout was pretty different for me - it is a more detailed layout than I normally do, but I must say that I really do like the way this one turned out. It looks better in person than it does in the pic, but you get the idea.
The flowers are cut from Graphically Speaking, layered and placed on with pop dots. The other cuts are from Storybook and Home Accents; the little fence cut is from Paper Doll Dress Up then run through the Cuttlebug and inked up.
Paper tearing, inking, a few brads and a few pearls! If I remember right, the paper is from the Laundry Line by My Mind's Eye! The bookplate I bought at Big Lots; printed a quite on vellem and there you go! I hope you like this one!




OH MY GOSH! Melissa this is STRIKING! I love it! I am so proud of you for doing something about you! I need to do that but am going to get up to April in her book! Off to yardsale, she only slept four hours last night!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls blog candy - good luck!
Hugs
Leanne
xx